Seawatch and Ocean View are both located at the Island Club, a resort located on the beach in beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Seawatch is located on the ocean front side of the resort, and offers suites with views of the ocean. Ocean View offers views of the lagoon that runs through the resort, and is located a few minutes’ walk from the ocean.
Seawatch at the Island Club offers two- and three-bedroom suites, all with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and private bath. All units feature a living area with queen-sized pull-out sofa. Owners will enjoy either a balcony or patio with outdoor furniture.
Ocean View at the Island Club is located steps from the beach and faces a three-tiered pool and freshwater lagoon. These one- and two-bedroom condominiums feature private balconies and fully equipped kitchens.
Suite accommodations and amenities:
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Private balcony
- Satellite televisions and DVD player
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Free Internet available with free Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Wheel chair lift at the pool
- Handicap ramp going to the beach
- ADA approved height toilets in all rooms
- Shower seats
- Bath/shower grab bars that attach to the tub, as well as permanent grab bars on the walls
- Fire detectors and telephones for the hearing impaired/deaf
- Travel wheel chair-narrow to access the bathrooms
Seawatch offers two- and three-bedroom suites, all with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and private bath. All units feature a living area with queen-sized pull-out sofa. Owners will enjoy either a balcony or patio with outdoor furniture. Suite […]
Ocean View at Island Club features one- and two-bedroom suites. The one-bedroom suites feature a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, and the two-bedroom suites feature a king-sized bed in the master bedroom. All units feature a private balcony or […]