Making Traditions & Memories: 10 Things to Do for Families in Hilton Head Every Year
It’s fun to visit the same destination each year and create memories of the same favorite spots, like the Barry and Post families have over the years. There are so many things to do at the Island Club like play tennis, grill out, walk to the beach, and visit the playground. If you’d like to explore the destination, we have rounded up the top ten things to do for families in Hilton Head staying at the Island Club.
1. Listen to Greg Russell entertain children and parents with songs and jokes under the large Oak tree in Harbour Town.
2. Rent a bicycle and enjoy the scenic trails surrounding the Island Club and throughout Hilton Head.
3. Visit Hilton Head Ice Cream, which has been making homemade ice cream for families visiting the island since 1982. We recommend the cinnamon ice cream!
4. Cook breakfast in the condo before walking over to spend the day on the beach.
5. Stroll around the shops at Shelter Cove, attend one of the entertaining shows by Shannon Tanner and see if you can keep up to the motions of the “The Unicorn Song.”
6. Get sporty and enjoy the many amenities the Island Club has to offer including fishing in the lagoon, tennis clinics and court time at the tennis center, bean bag toss by the grilling area, water sports on the beach, or simply take a walk along the ocean’s shoreline.
7. Shop in style in one of Hilton Head’s many local boutiques or at one of the Tanger Outlet centers.
8. Enjoy one of Hilton Head’s many fabulous local restaurants for families, foodies, and fun.
9. Relax by the pool, which features a lap pool with tanning deck, separate children’s pool, and hot tub.
10. Walk out of your condo and over to the beach for a long walk along the shoreline, dip your feet in the waves, build a sandcastle, or read a good book in the sand.
These are the activities of a timeless vacation, taking a break from the overstimulation of technology and flashy attractions.
This vacation is about reconnecting.
Soaking in the moments.
Taking a week to slow down.
If you know you want to visit Hilton Head each year, why pay a fortune for a place to stay?
Owning your vacation at the Island Club is extremely affordable – as low as $583 each year for a spacious condo with a full kitchen.
We would love for you to visit our resort and learn more about owning your vacation at the Island Club in Hilton Head. Fill out the form below and we will email you information about owning at the Island Club.
Palmetto Marketing of Myrtle Beach, Inc.
Telephone: (843) 785-2031 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org